Here's a test of your perception of
1. Copy a favorite CD track onto a blank disc
2. Play that track on a CD Player (CDP)
3. Use a PC soundcard and record the song from the CDP's analog outputs
4. Burn this recording onto a 2nd blank disc (both
discs will look identical)
5. Can you identify the discs by playing them on your audio system?
If you cannot then either your system is poor or you need a better method
This difficult test also serves as the CERTIFICATION test for
"Golden Ears". If you don't pass this test, your Golden Ears are
FAKE. So don't claim having golden ears, just claim that you passed DBT on
bigger improvements in musicality. And please TRASH DBT-free. [More
Product! Introducing the DakiOm Speaker Pair. A special DakiOm
modified speaker incorporating new and classic DakiOm technology. The
DakiOm speaker is painstakingly tuned like a musical instrument with great
care to ensure it delivers on true musicality. DakiOm speakers are
guaranteed to be the Most Musical Speakers. All other speakers (no
exception) will sound much more fatiguing, period.
DakiOm products and DakiOm DIYs are the only tweaks you need to improve
your system. Come and listen to our set-up
and you will understand what we mean by
253 Series Feedback Stabilizers for
Just attach to the speaker
outputs of your Amplifier, Receiver, Car Stereo, Powered Subwoofer, etc.
253 Series Feedback Stabilizer for Audio Players
Just attach it to any audio player: DVD,
CD, DAC, Preamp, VCR, Tape, Receiver Preout, and more.
- Hear and Feel
DakiOm Feedback Stabilizers
help your audio system reproduce musical details you have never heard
- Songs will sound More "Musical",
are More "Listenable"
- Listen to music at high volume levels with much less distortion
(reduces harsh/unpleasant sounds)
- Musical Melodies/Rhythms from Instruments and Vocals are more
- Less "fatigue" to improve your long term enjoyment
- Will make you want to listen to music more often than
- Improve Your
The DakiOm Feedback
Stabilizer is a NEW and revolutionary patented device that
greatly improves the sound quality of your existing stereo or
It works by suppressing the unstable
signal fluctuations that can
cause instabilities in audio electronic circuits. They act like high
tech electronic "shock absorbers". Our products don't change audio signals, they only suppress unstable interferences
so that audio signals come through unspoiled.
Wizard shows you how to best equip your audio system with
- The Best
Upgrade for Your Stereo
DakiOm's Feedback Stabilizer
works with even low cost home or car stereos to produce high fidelity
sound that rivals the quality of much more expensive
"audiophile" stereos. It will also make hi-end systems sound
investing lots of money on fancy new amplifiers, CD players, exotic
cables, or other tweaks, install a set of Feedback Stabilizers. It's one of the easiest and most cost
effective ways to enjoy better music and movie sound effects.
DakiOm products and DakiOm DIY projects are the only ways to experience
the superior sound quality of DVD-Audio/SACD. Once you hear the DakiOm
sound on these formats, you won't want CDs anymore. Other High-End
components cannot claim this revelation about the quality DVD-Audio/SACD
Order today for a home trial!
of Truth and True Performance
We speak the cold
truth and shatter many lies and myths in the audio world. Read this
article to learn scientific methods that will help discern good and bad
audio products. Understand the different types of people in the audio
Who is truly a music lover?
- A music lover listens to music, period.
- A music lover compares music ONLY in terms of more/less listener's fatigue.
Who is an audiophile?
- An "audiophile" is just a term we use for a fake golden ear
that hears things that aren’t there. And worse, an audiophile prefers garbage created by
false marketing hype like spikes and stiff cables over true musicality.
- He/she doesn't think, but believes ONLY in flowering language, a delusional glossary of audio terms, techno-babbling, propaganda and marketing lies fed to them by
"reviewers" with agendas (i.e. crooks).
-A stupid sounding snob bragging about megabuck garbage.
What is a real "golden ear"?
- A golden ear is certified by numerous “difficult” scientific certification tests.
- A difficult test can be the Dakiom musicality test or the CD versus CD up-sampled test.
It Yourself (DIY) Projects
At DakiOm, we are determined to help music lovers
in getting "musicality". We now supplement our no non-sense products
with our DIY Projects.
propose that the listener goes beyond specific aspects of the sound
quality and explores deeper into the emotion of the music. Basically, try
to merge with the musical flow instead.
Vibration Detrimental to the Performance of Audio Components?
After much testing, DakiOm concluded that audio components are to some
degree susceptible to vibration transmitted from speakers, either through
floor, walls, or air.